The requesting league must be chartered for the season in which the Waiver is being requested.
NOTICE! The routing for this waiver request is as follows:
1. The requesting league's submitted waiver is received by its District Commissioner for approval or disapproval.
The District Commissioner may contact the requesting league for more information.
2. If disapproved, the District Commissioner returns the waiver to the requesting league. If approved, the
waiver is sent to the State Commissioner or designee for approval or disapproval.
3. If disapproved, the State Commissioner or designee returns the waiver to the requesting league with a copy to the
District Commissioner. If approved, the waiver is forwarded to the National Commissioner for approval or disapproval.
4. The National Commissioner will respond to State Commissioner or designee with an approval or disapproval.
5. The waiver request will then be returned to the requesting league, with a copy to the District Commissioners.
6. There is no "Appeal" process for disapproved waivers at any level. Babe Ruth Leagues of
Virginia, Inc., its Districts, and Babe Ruth League, Inc. retain the sole approval authority for
waivers at each responsibility level.